WRONG QUESTION - What's the best translation in Chinese of what I want to say in English?
RIGHT QUESTION - How can I achieve a better reaction and more favorable outcome cooperating with my Chinese counterparts?
Watch the entire replay of 老外讲中文 MEETUP EVENT#1, download the workbook, and then decide whether to RSVP for the next interactive online workshop.
WHAT: Workshop to learn Chinese cultural concepts in Chinese based on The Chinese Honeymoon Period
LOCATION: Zoom (online event)
- HOW THEY OPERATE (关系 Guānxì) - March 16, 2022, 10:00am PST
- WHAT THEY CONSIDER (利益 Lìyì) - March 30, 2022, 10:00am PST
- GRAY AREAS (陰陽 Yīnyáng) - April 13, 2022, 10:00am PST
- TRUTH-DEFAULT (信任 xìnrèn) - April 27, 2022, 10:00am PST
- GIVING FACE (给面子 Gěimiànzi) - May 11, 2022, 10:00am PST
- IRON RICE BOWL (铁饭碗 Tiěfànwǎn) - May 25, 2022, 10:00am PST
- HOW THEY FEEL (委屈 Wěiqu) - June 8, 2022, 10:00am PST
- THEIR ATTITUDE (心态 Xīntài) - June 22, 2022, 10:00am PST
- THEIR THINKING (想法 Xiǎngfǎ) - July 6, 2022, 10:00am PST
- PRESERVING FACE (台阶下 Táijiēxià) - July 20, 2022, 10:00am PST
RSVP: $10 non-refundable entry fee
ALL RSVPs RECEIVE:
- eBook, The Chinese Honeymoon Period ($10)
- Invitation to all 老外讲中文 Meetups, video replays, and downloadable Empathy Exercises Workbooks ($97)
- Downloadable Infographic for The Chinese Honeymoon Period
- China Myth Dilemma & Breakthrough Challenge Workbook
- Access to our SCUUs community to post questions, share experiences, and join live group coaching sessions